TECHNICAL INFORMATION - Bookmark this Page !
Complete the form below and receive the relevant information to assist with project design and compliance.
- All types of thin masonry (brick slip, stone slip, and tiles),
- Extra high wind zones,
- All corrosion zones,
- Fire-rated to Group 1S classification,
- On buildings, any proximity to a relevant boundary.
- Typical installations include chimneys, feature walls, fireplaces, columns etc.
SIMPLE TWO-STEP PROCESS
1) Licensed Building Practitioner installs SUMNER® pre-cladding and writes a PS3 for council.
2) Selected masonry veneer is adhered on-site to the SUMNER® Board using our highly modified two-part SUMNER® Grip adhesive. The masonry veneer installer writes their PS3 for council.
- Technical and Installation Manual
- Written Specifications
- SUMNER Board Installation
- SUMNER Checklists - required for CCC
- SUMNER Material Saftey Datasheets (MSDS)
- Terms and Conditions
- Training Resources
Please contact our office if you require the most recent copy.
These two forms need to be completed by the appropriate tradespeople and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this process, please refer our CCC webpage.