TECHNICAL INFORMATION - Bookmark this Page !
Complete the form below and receive the relevant information to assist with project design and compliance.
- All types of thin masonry (brick slip, stone slip, and tiles),
- Extra high wind zones,
- All corrosion zones,
- Fire-rated to Group 1S classification,
- On buildings, any proximity to a relevant boundary.
- Typical installations include chimneys, feature walls, fireplaces, columns etc.
SIMPLE TWO-STEP PROCESS
1) Licensed Building Practitioner installs SUMNER® pre-cladding and writes a PS3 for council.
2) Selected masonry veneer is adhered on-site to the SUMNER® Board using our highly modified two-part SUMNER® Grip adhesive. The masonry veneer installer writes their PS3 for council.
- Technical and Installation Manual
- Written Specifications
- SUMNER Board Installation
- SUMNER Checklists - required for CCC
- SUMNER Material Saftey Datasheets (MSDS)
- Terms and Conditions
- Training Resources
- SUMNER® Ancillary Architectural Details
Please contact our office if you require the most recent copy.
These two forms need to be completed by the appropriate tradespeople and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about this process, please refer our CCC webpage.
Detail Without Cavity
The following details are not to be used on the building envelope as they omit the rigid air barrrier necessary for weather tightness. Designers can use them for applications such as extrior boundary walls (off the house) or internal fireplaces.